unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Is GUILE_LOAD_PATH coherently set according to guile's installation profile?
@ 2022-11-14 11:47 yarl baudig
From: yarl baudig @ 2022-11-14 11:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

I might be wrong here as I am not very confident with neither guix nor guile.

I have guile installed in my home configuration, not in my system configuration (/etc/config.scm).

Still, "/run/current-system/profile/share/guile/site/3.0" is in GUILE_LOAD_PATH environment variable. This is set by /etc/profile that sources "/run/current-system/profile/etc/profile".

Moreover, "~/.guix-home/profile/share/guile/3.0 is not is GUILE_LOAD_PATH".

Why?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-11-15 13:10 UTC | newest]