Hello Everybody, I want add an user on my system but not update all packages. An user on on IRC channel #guix said me : > just use the same commit as you did when you last reconfigured with the modified config.scm's only change in the users section I don't understand how to launch reconfigure with the same commit. i understand  to change the commit , i must use the command :  guix pull If i don't modify the commit How  it'spossible than the command *guix system reconfigure* launch the build of a new configuration. Thank for your help. Pierre