Hi everyone, El 12/06/24 a las 18:24, gfp escribió: > Hello Florian, > > I shared all the music files without limit and not temporarily. > But unfortunately it always changed back and put a date. > I don't know why this happens. > I checked it now the 3rd time and shared it without limits. > Hopfully all the files are available. > If there are again problems, please tell me. > Thanks > > Gottfried > > > Am 12.06.24 um 18:02 schrieb pelzflorian (Florian Pelz): >> Hello all.  As you may have read in help-guix, Gottfried has written and >> interpreted and shared under CC-BY-SA 4.0 a song about Guix [1][2][3]. >> I wish to ask Guix maintainers, would it be okay to upload it to >> guix-artwork.git?  It is not just a tune; inevitably, the song has >> praise and opinions, unlike let’s say guix-artwork.git’s display manager >> background images. >> >> Cc to Ludo, who is praised in the song, and to Gottfried, the author. I'm not a maintainer, but, in the meantime, I'd recommend Gottfried to take a look at Archive.org. I think it is a good service to share digital artifacts like these. I use it myself. Cheers,