Hi Luis, Am 03.05.24 um 17:38 schrieb Luis Felipe: > To make it easier for others to make those kinds of changes or any >> derivative work of your song, you can use, for example, a Creative >> Commons license (https://creativecommons.org/). They provide a tool to >> help you chose a license for your work: >> https://chooser-beta.creativecommons.org/. thanks for helping me. 1. I read through the creativecommons licence, but I don’t understand all the implications and consequences if I decide for this or for that. It is too early for me to decide, I have no experience in that sort of things. 2. Probably nobody would like to change the music. 3. If somebody has proposals to chance the text to a more appropriate one, he can do that. I would be happy about it, as I wrote, I am not an English speaker and I don’t know the history of Guix. There would be a possibility to add a 6.th verse about Scheme and Guile, if somebody likes. But then, the song would not fit any more to one page. If somebody uses the new version of Musescore, at the moment: 4.2. than the whole page would change and a fiddling around would be necessary to put the song on one page. If you export the song to Lilypond, than the song does also not fit any more on one page. I tried it, but Lilypond? did not adjust the guitar chords because I used a "capo on the 3.fret". So I don't know what to do at the moment. How can I help somebody to change something? Gottfried