Hi Wojtek, thanks for your answer. I don't feel nagged. I am here to learn. I deleted the DeepL add-on. I haven't set up a manifest yet, because it seems too difficult for me at the moment. I am a normal user and not a developer. Kind regards Gottfried > I don't know what browser or email client add-ons for DeepL there are. > However, it seems all such gadgets just send the text to DeepL servers > for translation. Making it a nasty SaaS (service as a software > subsitute). > > Btw, I don't want you to feel *nagged* by me to drop the Icedove addon > immediately. That's not how freesw community should work :) Tolerance > is important. I just wanted to clarify things > >> At the moment I don't know how to solve that? > > I'll just blindly repeat what has been suggested on this list by others > before. That profile updates like this are not reliable (as you see) > and a better approach is to use construct your profile by declaring the > package set using a manifest as described here[1]. > > I don't know the "Weblate" thing you wrote about at the end, so I > cannot help here > > Good luck once again! > > Wojtek > > [1] https://guix.gnu.org/en/cookbook/en/guix-cookbook.html#Basic-setup-with-manifests --