El 18/03/23 a las 11:13, Gottfried escribió: > I need only a small programme > to convert images to a smaller size. (image converter and resizer) > > I installed converseen on an other laptop in Trisquel > and it works. > converseen can resize more images at once. Ah, I see now that converseen is a graphical program for batch processing of images. I'm not aware of any equivalent program in Guix. > > Imagemagick can only one image resize at once. No, it does batch processing as well. I don't know what's your exact need, but there is an example of batch resizing in https://stackoverflow.com/questions/56305138/. > > Can gimp resize more images at once? From a quick search on the Web, it seems it can, but apparently not as straightforwardly as with converseen.