El 16/08/24 a las 18:19, Felix Lechner escribió: > Hi Felipe, > > On Fri, Aug 16 2024, Luis Felipe wrote: > >> https://ip.me/ still shows where I am by using IPv6. > I believe NetworkManager manages and overrides thos sysctl settings. > I'd disable IPv6 for that interface in NetworkManager with 'nmcli' [1] > and then include the change in your configuration. Aha, that was it, Felix, thank you very much :) Just in case it is useful to other people, I tested this graphically by 1. Starting GNOME Settings 2. Going to WiFi 3. Clicking the gear on the currently used network 4. Disabling IPv6 on the IPv6 tab Finally, turned off and on again the WiFi toggle in GNOME Shell, and https://ip.me/ now shows a different location. I'll disable it later in my OS config. Thanks again,