Hi, I would like to use the The Night Light filter, also known as Blue Light filter or Color Temperature filter, Is there a package in Guix to support this? I am using MATE Desktop and I couldn’t find anything. I heard that Gnome supports that, also KDE but both I haven’t installed (yet). I don’t know if Enlightenment Desktop has that option, but because of several problems I don’t use Enlightenment often. My laptop Tuxedo (german company) supports that, but to enable it in Guix, I would have to write a programme to use the Tuxedo programme, which is impossible for me. -- Kind regards Gottfried