Hi Guix, I updated my profiles, but I forgot to update my default user packages with "guix packages -u" for one year. When I updated it now, I got a new version of gvfs, but, as I wrote earlier, firefox crashed when attaching a file. Also libreoffice, even emacs, abiword crashes when I want to save a file. The only change was, to roll back my default user packages for 2 generations. So my question is about: What does make more sense: To update my default user packages without gvfs or to update my default user packages with an earlier version of gvfs, so that my gvfs version is not one year old, but younger. What would be the command to update gvfs to a version younger as the last one? on the 13th of April my last version of gvfs was 1.50.7 second question: Additionally in KDE every time I switch on my laptop, the additional monitor is beside my laptop, and I have to put it up on top of my laptop every time. KDE doesn't remember my settings with 2 screens. I don't know if that is also connected with gvfs. thanks for help Gottfried