Hi yasu, On Tuesday, May 31st, 2022 at 10:47, yasu wrote: > It must has been a while since I last used Japanese input on my Linux > system - I have just realized that I can no longer select Japanese > Input (Anthy) from Gnome on my Guix OS. > > It use to be there but no longer. I recently reported an issue where one of the symptoms is that Japanese Anthy disappears as an input option. See https://issues.guix.gnu.org/55098. What Dominic suggests used to fix some issues for me too, but not in this case.