Hello, GNU Community! Thank you for making Guix System, to me it is an awesome operating system. Also, thanks for making the message "This is the GNU System. Welcome." I really love it! However, after having a working Guix GNOME x86_64 on a virtual machine, I wanted to install a full suite of GTK+ with its seven dependencies[1], and failed consistently by the package glib with recognizable error messages. I ask for solving this issue so I can finally install all GTK+ components and use it to create graphical applications. Issue: I failed to install GTK+ suite by the specific package glib. Error messages: The following package will be installed:    glib 2.62.6 guix install: error: profile contains conflicting entries for glib guix install: error:   first entry: glib@2.62.6 /gnu/store/fybx8s06x1hb2v4hv7nc78f0zzpd982x-glib-2.62.6 guix install: error:   second entry: glib@2.62.6 /gnu/store/3374zddwfb0m8711k2jrvhwr1s2fkvq3-glib-2.62.6 guix install: error:    ... propagated from harfbuzz@2.6.4 guix install: error:    ... propagated from pango@1.44.7 guix install: error:    ... propagated from gtk+@3.24.24 hint: Try upgrading both `glib' and `gtk+', or remove one of them from the profile. Notes: 1. Other packages from all seven dependencies installed just fine. gtk+ = OK pango = OK atk = OK gdk-pixbuf = OK gobject-introspection = OK libepoxy = OK 2. Yes, I have practiced the hint by upgrading both glib and gtk+, and also removing either of both, but the issue could not be solved by that.  Question: How to solve this issue so I can install full GTK+ and use it normally to develop graphical programs? Thank you very much for your attention. I apologize for mistakes I made in this email as I am just a new member here. Greetings from Indonesia! Sincerely yours, Ade Malsasa Akbar ---------------- [1] https://www.gtk.org/docs/installations/linux/