unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* gnome-shell-extension
@ 2021-12-16 13:38 Christophe Pisteur
From: Christophe Pisteur @ 2021-12-16 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help guix

Hello,

With gnome 3.34, I was using different extensions for gnome-shell,
especially the excellent "material-shell" (tiling manager among others
stuff) [1]
By switching to gnome 40, the extensions are not managed with gnome-
tweaks and I can't use any of my extensions.

Does anyone know how to handle shell extensions with gnome 40 on guix?
- if I understood correctly, guix doesn't allow to install extensions
from the site: https://extensions.gnome.org
- nothing occur when I try to launch 'gnome-shell-extensions'

Thank for your help

Christophe

[1] https://github.com/material-shell/material-shell

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-12-16 13:46 UTC | newest]