unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
From: "Sébastien Rey-Coyrehourcq" <sebastien.rey-coyrehourcq@univ-rouen.fr>
To: Tangonov <tn@eml.cc>, Efraim Flashner <efraim@flashner.co.il>
Cc: help-guix@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Guix home package confusion
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 08:47:06 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi,

Happy to see i'm not alone, a little lost when jumping into the guix
home bath ;)

I think there is something to do (a schema, a table ?) to better
visualize relation between guix home, guix system, guix install, guix
package for the beginer. That could help a lot when you start your
workflow from scratch and you don't know how thing relate each others.

A list with dotfile shared by others, like sqrtminus / dominicm could
also help (copy / pasting and learning from others).

Best regards

Src