Hi, I'm trying to run a GTK application in an isolated environment, but the application seems to fail when trying to be displayed. I'm running these commands: EXAMPLE: $ guix shell -C --preserve='^DISPLAY$' $ python3 mazo INFO: No database found. Creating it. INFO: Database created. Unable to init server: Could not connect: Connection refused Unable to init server: Could not connect: Connection refused Unable to init server: Could not connect: Connection refused (mazo:2): Gtk-WARNING **: 23:24:28.154: cannot open display: :1 END EXAMPLE Also, trying the following example from Guix manual, the browser does not start: EXAMPLE: $ guix shell --container --network --no-cwd ungoogled-chromium --preserve='^DISPLAY$' -- chromium Authorization required, but no authorization protocol specified END EXAMPLE I'm using Guix System 037c2b6. --- Luis Felipe López Acevedo https://luis-felipe.gitlab.io/