Hey! I'm trying to update `qtserialport` to 6.3.1 for use with another package (and so it's up-to-date with other Qt modules). I'll make sure to rename the current package to "qtserialport-5" as well. I'm having trouble getting it to recognize udev, which it requires. The current package definition has a patching phase which makes the path to udev absolute. I can't find any issues with this phase, and yet building with 6.3.1 throws an error: CMake Error at /gnu/store/...-qtbase-6.3.1/lib/cmake/Qt6Core/Qt6CoreMacros.cmake:2440 (add_library): Target "SerialPort" links to target "PkgConfig::Libudev" but the target was not found. Perhaps a find_package() call is missing for an IMPORTED target, or an ALIAS target is missing? Call Stack (most recent call first): /gnu/store/...-qtbase-6.3.1/lib/cmake/Qt6/QtModuleHelpers.cmake:128 (_qt_internal_add_library) src/serialport/CMakeLists.txt:6 (qt_internal_add_module) I'm pretty sure this is easy to reproduce. All I did was replace the version number, update dependencies and (after some testing) replaced the modify phases line with "#~(modify-phases #$phases". I'd love to know if there's anything I've obviously missed. If this is an easy fix, feel free to send a patch before me.