On Fri, Sep 27, 2024 at 08:16:16AM +0200, Roman Scherer wrote: > > Hello Guix, > > I'm using a Guix system with the efi-bootloader-chain [1]. The chain > loads m1n1 (the Asahi Linux boot loader), u-boot and then grub. > > A system roll-back used to work fine, but it stopped to work a while > ago. I'm not sure when that happened, because I rarley needed to > roll-back. But now that I don't have it anymore, I'm a bit nervous. > > When I do a roll-back, this is what happens: > > ``` > $ sudo guix system roll-back > Password: > guix system: error: efi-bootloader-chain: no such bootloader > ``` > > It looks like the efi-bootloader-chain can't be found in the > %bootloaders variable of the (gnu bootloader) module. But that seems > strange, since it is defined in the same file (just a bit later). > > Any ideas? > > Thanks, Roman. > > [1] https://github.com/asahi-guix/channel/blob/main/modules/asahi/guix/bootloader/m1n1.scm What do you get from `which -a guix`? Make sure you haven't installed guix (the package) into a profile and are slowly making your way backwards in time each time you reconfigure. -- Efraim Flashner רנשלפ םירפא GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted