Hi, On 2024-07-22 16:18:41 -0400, Zack Weinberg wrote: > Suppose I want to append "console=ttyS0,115200n8" to every GRUB > bootloader menu entry. I can't figure out how to do that with a > (bootloader-configuration) recipe. The manual talks about writing > *extra* menu entries, but not about tweaking the automatically > generated ones. Is it possible, and if so, how? I believe the kernel-arguments field can be of use. For example I have this in my configuration: (kernel-arguments (delete "quiet" %default-kernel-arguments)) Hope this helps. Tomas -- There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.