On Wed, Jan 24, 2024 at 10:34:16PM +0100, Lars Rustand wrote: > > Efraim Flashner writes: > > > Looking at the source code¹ it looks like the included autoconf script > > tries to execute configure. This doesn't work because between the > > bootstrap phase and the configure phase we have a phase to adjust the > > locations of /bin/sh and other binaries. I'd suggest overriding the > > 'bootstrap phase with something like: > > > > (replace 'bootstrap > > (lambda _ > > (invoke "autoconf" "-vfi"))) > > > > ¹ https://gitlab.com/sstp-project/sstp-client/-/blob/master/autogen.sh?ref_type=heads#L19 > > Thanks Efraim, that worked (with a small modification - I had to use > autoreconf instead of autoconf, since autoconf did not recognize the > -vfi flags), so now the package built successfully. > > Do you have any ideas for the other package as well? I still have not > figured out how to build that one. From looking at the autogen.sh script > there seems to be a similar situation here, this script also tries to > execute configure, but replacing the bootstrap phase did not do anything > for this package. Looking at the repo for network-manager-sstp I'd recommend the same thing with that package, with just replacing the 'bootstrap phase. -- Efraim Flashner רנשלפ םירפא GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted