On 2023-10-07 15:55:29 -0400, Josh Marshall wrote: > I'm not looking to live that much on the edge! I personally did the conversion by backing the drive to a portable USB disk, doing clean install and copying the files back. That is what will most likely work. In place conversion are possible (I am sure, even if I am unsure how exactly), but will definitely be somewhat hairy and will recommend backing the data first anyway... > > On Sat, Oct 7, 2023, 11:17 AM wrote: > > > October 3, 2023 11:51 PM, "Josh Marshall" < > > joshua.r.marshall.1991@gmail.com> wrote: > > > > > I have a base minimal system of Ubuntu with Guix and Nix tacked on. I > > > would like to move everything over to Guix with Nix tacked on. Is > > > there a guide on how to do this? > > > > > > Well, the easiest (and possibly dangerous way) to do this, would be to > > create > > a config.scm file, then run guix system init /etc/config.scm > > > > When you reboot, you would be running guix system. > > W. -- There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.