On Sat, Jan 08, 2022 at 02:57:15PM +0530, Sai Karthik wrote: > Hello guix! > > I want to package a bunch of OFL license fonts for guix called > teluguvijayam[1]. These fonts are not available on git repo. We have > packaged these fonts for debian using a shell script[2] which downloads > fonts from the source website & creates a tarball, Which is later used in > packaging. > > I need help about how to approach this in guix. I am new to guix & this > would be my first packaging attempt :) > > [1] https://salsa.debian.org/fonts-team/fonts-teluguvijayam > [2] https://salsa.debian.org/fonts-team/fonts-teluguvijayam/-/blob/master/debian/create-orig-source > I think the bigger problem is that they're not versioned.o I think your best option is to either create a separate package for each font and then a 'meta package' which pulls them all together (like xfce does) or to add all the fonts as origins in the inputs (like java-cisd-base in gnu/packages/java.scm) and then install them manually in the correct directory. -- Efraim Flashner רנשלפ םירפא GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted