On Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at 06:47:36PM +0200, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice wrote: > Matthew Brooks 写道: > > Thanks! I didn't realize there were two versions of the manual, and had > > been checking the stable one. > > This state is extremely confusing and should be improved. How did you > search/browse to the ‘stable’ manual? > > More generally: why did you end up loading a browser to look for the manual > on the Web, instead of consulting the one on your Guix machine? Were you > aware of it? Would you have seen a warning at the top of the page, or did > you click straight through to a section/chapter? Consider this low-budget > telemetry to find out how better to point users to other options ;-) > > Kind regards, > > T G-R I normally check it on the website. I've been toying with writing an nginx service to serve the html version locally. -- Efraim Flashner רנשלפ םירפא GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted