On Tue, May 18, 2021 at 03:01:49PM +0000, Todor Kondić wrote: > Is there any particular reason gfortran toolchain is on v7.5.0 ? I see that gcc advanced to v11. > We used to provide a number of gfortran packages but we discovered that they don't play nicely with packages built with other versions. We decided to keep gfortran at the same version as the default gcc version, although I don't remember why exactly. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted