On Mon, May 03, 2021 at 09:14:47AM +0000, jbranso@dismail.de wrote: > At the moment, I do not believe that it can. > > But it would be cool if it could... > > Thanks, > > Joshua > > P.S. I really probably shouldn't be responding to guix emails right now. > I'm still working on my night audit shift, and I'm so sleepy I can barely > write a sentence. :) > > May 2, 2021 7:14 PM, "Andy Tai" wrote: > > > a question hopefully not too wild: Guix can generate Docker image via > > > > guix pack > > > > Only knowing flatpak in brief terms, can guix software bundle > > mechanisms be used to create flatpak? > > > I've been saving this¹ link for a while now, it shouldn't be Too Hard™ to teach 'guix pack' to export to a flatpak. I would specifically look at the flatpak.yaml portion in the FlatpakTemplate and look through the flatpak documentation about taking an existing directory (guix pack --format=tarball HINT HINT) and shoving that into a flatpak. ¹ https://openbuildservice.org/2021/02/18/introducing-flatpak-builds/ -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted