On a lark I tried putting together a Guix image with GParted, like the official one GParted puts out but based on Guix instead of Debian. When I check on the commandline I can see mkfs.btrfs and the file system support image shows btrfs support but when I go to actually format a disk btrfs isn't an option. This holds true for a bunch of the other filesystems as well. Does anyone have an ideas? The image can be built with 'guix system vm gparted.scm' -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted