On Mon, Apr 19, 2021 at 08:24:38PM -0400, Leo Famulari wrote: > On Mon, Apr 19, 2021 at 03:55:05PM -0700, Vagrant Cascadian wrote: > > So... I'm not very familiar with how --target=ARCH cross-building works > > in guix, but that somehow appears to trigger the issue... > > Thanks for your analysis. I wonder if anyone else can help us further... > More pings! I agree with vagrant that building u-boot-* is supposed to automagically create a working binary for whichever system it is meant for. Also I see that there's a pinebook-pro.scm in gnu/system/images, and I was able to build it with `guix system build --image-type=pinebook-pro-raw gnu/system/images/pinebook-pro.scm --target=aarch64-linux-gnu` In the past when I've built images for my pine64 I generally build a minimal image using --target=aarch64-linux and then reconfigure on the board with the full config. Except when test building I've never really tried to build it piecemeal; Guix is setup to take care of all of that. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted