Hello Guixers ! I am adding some `menu-entries` to my bootloader-configuration. From `$ info "(guix)Bootloader Configuration"` ‘device’ (default: ‘#f’) The device where the kernel and initrd are to be found—i.e., for GRUB, “root” for this menu entry (*note (grub)root::). This may be a file system label (a string), a file system UUID (a bytevector, *note File Systems::), or ‘#f’, in which case the bootloader will search the device containing the file specified by the ‘linux’ field (*note (grub)search::). It must _not_ be an OS device name such as ‘/dev/sda1’. My problem is that `device` (or no device at all) does not seem to work as expected. Whatever the `device`, guix produces an identical `search --file…` grub menuentry. Attached are 3 configuration test entries and their resulting `menuentry` in grub.cfg. Not sure how to produce a "bytevector" for the UUID though, but at least the test with a label (literal string) should produce something like : "search --label --set debian-stable" Correct ? Or do I miss something ?! Thanks for you time !