Hello Guixers, For the past few days… maybe a couple of weeks (not sure when it started exactly), I have had frequent errors with substitutions. Those errors are not [always] reproducible as another [or more] installation attempt succeed on the same [set of] file[s]. My computers (hardware/software) does not seem to be the cause as I have experienced the same problem on 2 PC's (not sharing the exact same guix configurations). Attached, 2 files with such an error. Note that I have translated the messages back to english (from french)… just in case you find some typos and wonder how guix could mistype… ^^ The error message common to all those recent failures is : error: corrupt input while restoring archive from socket Any idea ? I have not found any recent similar issue on issues.guix.gnu.org.