On Sun, Feb 28, 2021 at 06:55:51PM +0000, znavko--- via wrote: > Hello, Guix Help! > > Sometimes when I connect to vpn with protonvpn-cli and then after some time disconnect > IceCat cannot find sites I have visited before. But it can find new sites perfectly! > Also 'ping gnu.org' gives unknown host, but ping some ip works fine. > This problem goes away when I visit those unawailable web-sites from Chromium with Tor. > > I think this is because of DNS cache that protonvpn made in my system. > > Can you show me how to flush dns cache after using Protonvpn? I believe the command you're looking for is 'sudo herd invalidate nscd' -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted