On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 07:46:20PM +0100, cage wrote: Hi! > I am trying to package this software: > > https://notabug.org/cage/tinmop/ I kept working on the file and with the help of a friand of mine and insipred by the stumpwm definition package i managed to succeffully compile the executable! But now the only problem is generate and install (via autootols) the manpage, the system configuration file and the i18n files. I am attaching the updated package definition file. Looking forward for suggestions! :) Bye! C.