Hi! I am trying to package this software: https://notabug.org/cage/tinmop/ The program is written in common lisp and it uses both ASDF to build the executable image (using SBCL compiler) and GNU autotools (for i18n files, data files and installation). I am struggling to make guix build the package, if i uses the gnu-build-system make fails because SBCL complains that it can not find ASDF. But if i switch to asdf-build-system i can compile the image (but not the executable) and i fail to call make (using `(invoke "make")) adding a phase (i tried to insert that "make" phase after or before several standard phases without luck. I have no clue, given that i am a novice both in guix and guile, i am attaching here the package definition file hoping that someone could give me suggestions to fix the issue. The package define several other libraries needed, seems the definition for them are working fine. Bye and thanks in advance. C.