unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Packaging (simple) tools in Golang
@ 2021-01-28 13:33 Jelle Licht
From: Jelle Licht @ 2021-01-28 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hello Guix!

How would one package a tool written in Go(lang) using guix? I am
looking at https://github.com/guitmz/n26, but all of my efforts using
the go-build-system end up having only some documentation and (if I set
`#:install-source?' to #f) the sources in the resultant output. Ideally,
I would end up with a <out>/bin/n26 in addition to the documentation I
get now.

Thanks for pointers or clarifications!
 - Jelle