On Mon, Oct 24, 2022 at 02:57:57PM +0800, 宋文武 wrote: > Mohamed Amine LEGHERABA writes: > > > Thanks Ricardo for your answer. > > > > Sorry if my message was not clear, > > I don't have the env variable C_INCLUDE_PATH in my guix system and I > > should have it because I have the packages "gcc-toolchain" and > > "linux-libre-headers" in my home profile. > > When I run a instance of guix shell with these 2 packages, for example > > with the command "guix shell gcc-toolchain linux-libre-headers" I do > > have this env variable defined (in fact a guix shell with only > > gcc-toolchain works also) so I don't know why I don't have this > > variable defined in my system. > > Hello, I think you're missing 'home-bash-service-type' in your home > services, which should setup bash to source > '$HOME_ENVIRONMENT/setup-environment', and 'setup-environment' will > source '.guix-home/profile/etc/profile'. If gcc-toolchain is in the > home profile, that '.guix-home/profile/etc/profile' should have > C_INCLUDE_PATH in it. > > Hope this helps! or the zsh home service, since I see you're using zsh. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted