Hi, You can try with the file attached. You just need to run the following, considering `freecad.scm` is the attached file, and that you are in the folder that contains the file. ``` guix build -f freecad.scm ``` Like half an hour later, you'll get an output similar to this: ``` $ guix build -f freecad.scm >>TONS OF COMPILATION RELATED NONSENSE<< /gnu/store/74c1nrijb1x29pj9f94265zaq8frqf4f-freecad-0.19.1 ``` That's the folder where the result of the build is. You can run that freecad using the path you got like this: ``` $ /gnu/store/74c1nrijb1x29pj9f94265zaq8frqf4f-freecad-0.19.1/bin/FreeCAD ``` Tell me if it works and how does it look. If it works fine I'll send a patch to Guix with this package and you'll soon have it in Guix. Also, if you need it now, you can use the file I gave you and install it from there with the same -f trick, or even create an environment for it, that way it will be easier to run. For any question you have, just ask. Good luck! Ekaitz