Hi Thomas, On Wednesday, July 13th, 2022 at 09:28, Thomas Danckaert wrote: > Dear mailing list, > > after 5 months without updating my system (I know!), I just ran guix > pull and reconfigured my system with the latest gnome desktop. > Unfortunately, when I start this latest system generation, gnome > shell crashes after about 1 minute (I get the “oops, something went > wrong” grey screen of death). This has happened to me several times when I upgrade the system but not my user profile. Upgrading my profile and rebooting has solved the problem for me in the past.