On Monday, December 6th, 2021 at 2:03 AM, Ade Malsasa Akbar via wrote: > Hello, GNU Community! Hi :) What you describe is a known reality (see https://issues.guix.gnu.org/37940). As Mark indicates in that report, you can work around the issue by using manifests. For instance, to work on your Application project, you can do more or less something like this: $ cd my-app $ guix shell -m manifest.scm $ RUN_YOUR_APP That way Guix will create an augmented environment with all the packages listed in the manifest.scm file, where you can develop your application. I have a real example if you would like to try: https://gitlab.com/luis-felipe/geteka Hope that helps,