Hi! thank you for this question. dont have to much knowledge about cpu. i attached lscpu output. if you find something interesting in it, let me know, please Oct 24, 2020, 16:35 by glv@posteo.net: > > Adam Kandur via skribis: > >> hi, i realized that i have this problem with sbcl itself, if i install sbcl in my main profile (without any of my packages, only sbcl from guix channel) i still got this error: >> >> fatal error encountered in SBCL pid 1954 tid 1954: >> Unhandled SIGILL at 0x52000e9d. >> > > Out of curiosity, what does the "lscpu" command return on your machine > (the flags in particular)? >