From: excalamus--- via <help-guix@gnu.org>
To: Help Guix <help-guix@gnu.org>
Subject: xkbset or sticky keys
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 03:17:41 +0200 (CEST)

I use sticky modifier keys to help with hand/typing issues.  This means that ctrl, alt, shift etc remain depressed after release similar to how caps lock "sticks" shift on.  This is usually done with xkbset.

I don't see xkbset in guix packages.  Am I overlooking it or is there another program recommended for sticky keys?

https://salsa.debian.org/debian/xkbset

                 reply index