Hello, Guix Help! I want to make an effort to solve a problem I've noticed. I am using GuixSD, Xfce4. I think I have no screensaver and Screen lock. But inconvenient thing rests there. Every time I want to turn of notebook and close it quickly it does not switch off at all. 1. I click Xfce4 Menu -> Log out -> Shut down 2. I close notebook hood quickly 3. I go away 4. Notebook keep on working When I return to notebook (even 8-10 hours later) and open it I see it is working and lines in a black screen go there. Something like 'stoping service.. will now halt'. And it turning off. Please, how to configure it not to sleep when I close hood but to halt when I want it this way?