On Wednesday, November 16th, 2022 at 16:41, Mekeor Melire wrote: > Yippie, it works! I just needed to run geiser-eval-buffer, bound to C-c > C-b. Now it completes imported identifiers as well, yay! :) Thank you > very much. Great :) > Still, a pity/bummer that it completion does not consider record-fields. > E.g. within the (operating-system) record, the completion could know > that I want to specify one of the record-fields, rather than suggesting > arbitrary identifiers. (Maybe it's because Scheme is not a typed > language.) Nevertheless, it's very helpful and nice. I don't the reason, but I'd like that too.