unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Mixed Languages Programming
@ 2021-03-10 23:23 Yasuaki Kudo
From: Yasuaki Kudo @ 2021-03-10 23:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hello!

Does anyone have an insight into mixing different programming language?  Say Visual Basic, Java, Racket, Haskell, etc

I thought one way would be to convert each program into web services but I wonder if there is a more intimate way - I heard of something called Corba long time ago and there is Microsoft's .NET and Java JVM?

Is this a topic that is particularly interesting to the Guix community because of interoperability, mixing packages, etc? 😄

Cheers,
Yasu