Hi Florian :) On Saturday, November 19th, 2022 at 11:36, pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) wrote: > Hello, > > Francis francis.pr@gmail.com writes: > > > Is there a translation programm in Guix, you can use for offline > > translation? > > If you want to edit translation files in .po file format (as used by > Guix), I prefer https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/PoMode that gets > mentioned in the Guix manual. Alternatively there exist other programs > for PO files, like GNOME Translation Editor (“guix install > gtranslator”). I think Francis is talking about something more like a combination of Google translation and bilingual dictionaries? If that's the case, I don't know of any options...