Hi! So I'm having a puzzling experience using the neo keyboard layout. Configuring the keyboard-layout in the system configuration using (keyboard-layout (keyboard-layout "de" "neo" #:model "pc105")) does not have the same effect as loading it using loadkeys neo. For some reason the Layer 4 key results in the same characters as the Layer 3 instead of providing a numberblock and navigation (see https://www.neo-layout.org/ for the expected output). There may be further differences but I suppose you get the point. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thank you kindly for your assistance, Josua