unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Watching HTML5 video on GNU Guix?
@ 2019-12-26 18:00 znavko
From: znavko @ 2019-12-26 18:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hello! I've updated my system having now working Xfce4, this bug was fixed: https://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/37342

But now I cannot watch HTML5 videos in IceCat 68.3.0esr (64-bit), cause it does not support one of formats video hosting is using.
It says: "In current time your browser does not support any of available video formats."

All those extensions in Icecat are disabled, so LibreJS, LibrifyJS, Searxes blocker - are disabled.

I have a question of how to use this part of the internet and work on GNU Guix simultaneously.