Hey all, I love the idea of having one record for keyboard layout and I just reconfigured my system with the new configuration but my settings won't take. I've had issues with the old `extra-config` options in the past (nothing worked then including the cst-trackball from below). Admittedly, I am quite unfamiliar with xorg configuration of input devices so I can imagine I may be doing something wrong. I've listed what I have so far below. Note that the console keymap works properly. Also the auto-login does not seem to work either. What am I doing wrong? (define ctrl-nocaps (keyboard-layout "us" #:options '("ctrl:nocaps")) ... (define cst-trackball "Section \"InputClass\" Identifier \"CST Trackball\" Driver \"libinput\" MatchVendor \"CST\" MatchProduct \"CST USB UNITRAC\" MatchIsPointer \"on\" Option \"AccelerationNumerator\" \"2.0\" EndSection") ... (modify-services %desktop-services ... ('gdm-service-type c => (gdm-configuration (inherit c) (auto-login? #t) (default-user "john") (xorg-configuration (xorg-configuration (keyboard-layout ctrl-nocaps) (extra-config `(,cst-trackball))))))) Thanks again! - John