Hi Pierre, Attached are my config, and the end of the startup trace (that's all I could take a picture of, as a lot of it scrolled by very quickly... is the full thing logged somewhere?) - Andrew On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 11:29 PM Pierre Neidhardt wrote: > Hi Andrew, > > Andrew Busto writes: > > > I initially got messages saying "pcspkr is already registered: > > aborting" and "error in finalization thread: Success", > > I've also got these errors, as far as I can tell they are benign. > > Can you share your config.scm and the rest of the startup trace (maybe > take a picture)? > > -- > Pierre Neidhardt > https://ambrevar.xyz/ >