I installed emacs-debbugs But it doesn't get autoloaded, so I had to comment out this line in my .emacs file (add-to-list 'debbugs-gnu-all-packages "guix-patches") because otherwise when launching emacs it claims that "debbugs-gnu-all-packages" value is void I have to manually launch debbugs and only after that I can manipulate said variable Not so with the Zenburn theme, though. That is available when .emacs is processed. Both are autoloaded, as you can see http://paste.lisp.org/display/340347 I know that Alex already discussed this but I can't find the email or maybe it was on the irc channel ? Sorry, I don't remember Thanks in advance