Adfeno, 2017-04-25 13:50 GMT+02:00 Adonay Felipe Nogueira : > NOTE I'm not a developer, but I just happen to search for the issue some > more and happened to find a similar issue. > > In the issue, the problem is "libpq", not "libpq" --- but I do know that > it was probably a typo ---, furthermore, there is a similar issue that > should provide us with some hints: > [[https://github.com/pgmodeler/pgmodeler/issues/43]]. > > However, that issue doesn't seem to indicate if the suggested .pc file > was ever added, so perhaps we must ask upstream to do so now. > I don't know what this .pc file is Anyway I realized that pg-config was not in the build environment Now it builds BUT i doesn't install because it attempts to create the folder /usr and it as no permission for that. mkdir: cannot create directory ?/usr?: Permission denied Thanks for your attempt anyway ! Ciao