2016-06-04 22:33 GMT+02:00 Ludovic Courtès : > Hello! > > Catonano skribis: > > > How do I hack on guix ? > > As Matthew suggests, please take a look at: > > https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/html_node/Contributing.html > > If you find some questions are unanswered, please let us know! > > HTH, > Ludo’. > Thanks to the bot of you I have a phobia for reading manuals and I had missed the art about how to get to a REPL for an interactive session. I managed to make the repl listen and have Geiser connect to it. Now for the next question ;-)