2017-02-17 14:42 GMT+01:00 Ricardo Wurmus : > > Yes, this sounds scary but it is expected. > With GPG you can assign a > level of trust to keys. If there’s a signature on my key from a key > that you have marked as trusted (e.g. Ludo’s signature, and you mark > Ludo’s key as trustworthy), then the warning would change or disappear. > The warning just indicates that there is no “trust path” to my key. > > If this were a forged signature you would see a scarier validation > error, not just a warning. > Ok, thanks for clarifying 🙏