unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Flatpak Issues
@ 2021-04-09  1:05 Frosku
From: Frosku @ 2021-04-09  1:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hey all,

I've installed flatpak along with xdg-desktop-portal & xdg-desktop-portal-gtk, but whenever
I try to use certain applications I get output like:

Failed to call portal: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBu
s.Error.UnknownMethod: No such interface ?org.freedesktop.portal.OpenURI? on object at path /org/freedesktop/portal/desktop

Any ideas how to solve this?

* Re: Flatpak Issues
@ 2021-04-14 18:36 ` Joshua Branson
From: Joshua Branson @ 2021-04-14 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frosku; +Cc: help-guix

"Frosku" <frosku@frosku.com> writes:

> Hey all,
>
> I've installed flatpak along with xdg-desktop-portal & xdg-desktop-portal-gtk, but whenever
> I try to use certain applications I get output like:
>
> Failed to call portal: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBu
> s.Error.UnknownMethod: No such interface ?org.freedesktop.portal.OpenURI? on object at path /org/freedesktop/portal/desktop

I use flatpak for firefox.  What applications are you using?  Are your
applications wayland specific ?  I currently have to run firefox in X,
because of weird font issues.

--
Joshua Branson (joshuaBPMan in #guix)
Sent from Emacs and Gnus